Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Story!


               This reporting experience might have been one of the most nerve-racking experiences I’ve ever had in my entire life. I declared my major as a Visual Journalism major to take pictures, not to write long articles. Nevertheless, it was a good experience and very eye opening to hear the opinions of students and faculty on the expanding population of Biola University. It was challenging to rid myself of my old writing habits and style to write in the style of an article.
                I think I did best on the interview section because I was able to use my social skills and interact with people that I didn’t know. I liked getting out of my comfort zone and discussing things that are important to the people on campus. They were very open and honest with how they felt about the growth of Biola, and did not have a problem with voicing their opinions. Overall it was fun, and I enjoyed my first experience very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment